How to use the Kalme Range.
Here are some tips and advice on when and how to use the Kalme products and how to get the most out of them
Our suggested regimen for Kalme products;
AM: Cleanse with the Kalme Cleanser do not rinse off with water. (If using) first apply Undercoat then the Day Defence SPF25 to whole face, or just Day Defence on its own. If using, then apply Kalme Chameleon Concealer to whole face rubbing in gently until the required tone match is achieved. Additional cosmetics can then be applied if required.
PM: Cleanse with the Kalme Cleanser do not rinse off with water. (If using) first apply Undercoat then apply Night Repair Cream, or just the Night Repair Cream on its own.
- When cleansing, always be gentle on skin, don't scrub it too hard. Cleanse using gentle circular movements over the whole facial area. Use the Kalme Cleanser on dry skin. Always swipe in the direction from the centre of the face to the outside
- Avoid washing your face with hot or cold water
- Try to avoid touching your face as much as possible during the day.
- Remove make up as soon as possible when getting in after the day’s events. Even if you are going out in the evening try to remove day make up as it will be contaminated with dirt and bacteria. Re applying clean make up for evening wear.
- Wear long hair off your face when sleeping
- Try to avoid getting shampoo and hair products on your facial area when washing hair.
- Always patch test product before use to check for skin reactions